In any healthcare or assisted living environment, keeping clothes protected from food, medication and other errant spills can be difficult for patients, residents and staff. Napkleen, “The Smart Alternative to Bibs,” can help eliminate this problem and maintain patient dignity, comfort and cleanliness, while reducing labor intensive cleanup and cutting down on the rising laundry costs. No more nasty tie backs to fumble with or searching for a cloth to cover the patient.
Napkleen, with its leak proof liner, can also be used as an infection barrier to prevent transference of bacteria from charts and equipment that is carried from patient room to patient room.
Here are the important features and benefits of Napkleen®:
- Napkleen is instantly absorbent, waterproof and leak proof
- Napkleen attaches with a convenient, full width peel & stick strip
- Napkleen has a built in, fold out crumb catcher
By using Napkleen® to address the protection of your patient’s/resident’s and staff’s clothing, you will simultaneously:
- Be in compliance with the CFR and AHCA’s dignity and bib-avoidance initiatives
- Reduce infection risks
- Save money while improving the quality of life for both your patients/residents and staff
Napkleen disposable clothing protectors are available in the following institutional packaging: